Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited socks to engaging experienced and innovative loader to serve as the Chief Operating Officer of the Company. Tho incumbent will be part of tho team responsible for the formulation and implementation of the corporate vision and strategy.
Reporting to the Group CEO, tho incumbent will be responsible for providing senior level leadership for all company operations, service provision and performance metrics. He/She will have tho overall responsibility for executing an aggressive growth strategy, ensuring quality customer service and accurate billing. In this cross functional role, the Chief Operating Officer is expected to deliver solid planning and continuous process improvement across tho Company.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Load tho Company, operational planning process and develop a comprehensive strategy for aligning tho operations to strategic, priorities.
- Ensure that strategic objectives are translated into tactical business plans with measurable key performance mechanisms.
- Partner with Functional Heads to identify, prioritize and develop initiatives that are key drivers for achieving tho organisations current and future business objectives.
- Be an integral part and driver of strategic planning, capex budgeting and forecasting of business requirements and decision making process.
- Ensure that opportunities for business development are identified and recommendations made to tho Group CEO as appropriate.
- Develop process to support and sustain organizational transformation through balancing people, financial resources, technology and operations.
- Set and achieve revenue performance targets relevant to the business in conformity with Group CEO and Board expectations.
- Analyse effectiveness of processes and systems in use and recommend corrective action.
- Benchmark productivity against industry standards and create measures to improve productivity.
- Ensure that risk is effectively addressed in all aspects of the business.
- Effective management and supervision of subordinates to ensure achievement of desired results.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
The successful candidate for this Executive position must moot tho following criteria:
- Must hold a relevant BSc, Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent degree.
- A Master of Business Administration, M.Sc. IT Engineering or other relevant Master, Degree is a requirement.
- Professional qualification such as full Chartered Institute of Marketing/CCNA/CISA is also a requirement.
- At least 10 years similar work experience of which 6 years should be at a senior management level, preferably the ICT sector.
- Must have a proven track record of driving business growth in an establish. organisation.
- Must be innovative and business oriented parson with sound knowledge of business management and organizational dynamics.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and customer oriented superior service delivery.
Confidential inquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on 0712 605 025 or Calistas Bumhira on +263 (2421772 778/770 035,
Fidelity Life Tower,
Preserve, a leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment.
Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Closing Date:19 July 2020
Related Jobs (5)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time