Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Provides routine clerical support services to ensure adequate support to professional and management staff.
- Performs routine clerical support for functional groups such as copying, distributing mail, performing simple calculations, and maintaining records and files following standard procedures with all work certified or checked.
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers to support efficient business continuity. Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Assists with sorting records and documents to maintain accurate recordkeeping.
- Writes, types, or enters information into computer to prepare correspondence, bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents, copying information from one record to another.
- Controls inventory by maintaining forms and paper supply counts.
- Edits standard purchase requests and preparation of purchase orders, and maintains files and records of materials, prices, inventories, and deliveries. Organizes mail by sorting items by unit and individual.
- Stamps and sorts packages and mail and distributes to appropriate parties in a timely manner to ensure proper routing.
- Maintains tidy office area to ensure orderliness of facility. Controls inventory by maintaining forms and paper supply counts.
- Greets and directs visitors, and completes and issues all necessary documentation.