A local leading Asset Management Company with International alliance is seeking to fill in the following vacancy:
CLIENT RELATIONS & SALES OFFICER
This role will be responsible for client retention through ensuring a high quality of service delivery to the portfolio of clients in order to protect and grow revenue for the Business. The goal of this role is to safeguard all revenue streams and retain clients. Reporting to the General Manager – Conventional Investments; the roles and responsibilities will include:
- Building long term and mutually beneficial relationships with clients through serving the portfolio with professional excellence.
- Developing comprehensive client account strategies for all business relationships under management.
- Creating and implementing client service plans to address clients’ business needs.
- Acting as point of contact for client compliments/complaints and handling or escalating as appropriate.
- Creating opportunities for the business to up-sell or cross-sell services and product offerings in order to generate revenue and meet sales targets.
- Constantly studying competition to find new ways to retain customers.
- Managing sales leads and sales progression effectively within the Client Relations Unit.
- Conducting regular meetings with clients to enhance client retention and increased client loyalty, product/service innovation, diversification or expansion to meet client needs and advance our market reputation.
- Contribute to profitable revenue growth, identification of opportunities and expense management.
Key qualifications, experience, & competencies
- A first degree in business related field including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration.
- A minimum of 4 years hands on experience in sales, business development and client relations within a services Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, client relationship management & communication skill.
- Be an articulate and effective communicator & negotiator across all levels of business.
- Ability to cope under pressure and be able to manage a demanding client base to deliver time critical material to exacting standards.
- Be energized, innovative, and consistent in delivery.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, proactively across lines of business, and effectively with internal and external partners.
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 30th June 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex, or disability.