Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above mentioned position, which has fallen vacant in one of our Harare Centres.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science degree ( BMLS) degree or its equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the same field
- Professional registration as a medical laboratory scientist in Zimbabwe with current practicing certificate
- Attitude of respect for the patient and confidentiality of patient’s records and or diagnoses
- Excellent’ clinical and laboratory management skills
- Marketing and Sales training / experience will be an added advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing analytic tests on body fluids cells and other clinical substances
- Developing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and reviewing laboratory services
- Developing the laboratory diagnostics portfolio through sales advisory for brands represented by the organisation. [sales]
- Continuously monitoring and evaluating laboratory performance.
- Maintaining laboratory equipment
- Providing technical support
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
Email CVs and current practicing certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org