A reputable organisation in the Wholesale sector is looking for Commercial Executive to join their organisation.
- The main purpose of the role is to design, formulate and drive implementation of a business to business commercial strategy for the efficient utilization of equipment and key resources and various strategic business units while realizing maximum return.
- Implement commercial strategy for Gain Holdings in line with ambitions.
- Ensure relevant Gain assets are covered by standard operating procedures.
- Draw in best practices to deliver best in class commercial practices and cost efficiencies.
- Identify and recommend best in class commercial activities at store level.
- Maintain appropriate supplier relationships.
- Negotiate and secure profitable purchase agreements for assets for B2B service.
- Appreciate customer service requirements at store level, define and identify best in class equipment and deploy commercially.
- Develop and rollout training on commercialization of Gain assets.
- Formulate and table business proposals for further assets acquisitions.
- Formulate a business model for each asset category.
- Formulate policies in the utilization of each asset category.
- Ownership of the profit & loss statement for logistics.
- Maintain service satisfaction amongst the SBUs.
- Take ownership and commercialize existing assets – vehicles, pallets, fridges, pallet jerks, trolleys, generators, cold rooms, etc.
- Negotiate with suppliers to secure best in class assets purchase terms.
- Identify and commission new assets in agreement with operations.
- Track and report key financial metrics (reduce expenses and improve effectiveness).
- Control spends and builds a culture of long-term savings on Gain commercial activities.
- Explore new commercial opportunities to ensure optimal customer service and business growth.
- Identify and propose best practice into the business.
- Optimize the assets useful life.
- Day to day management of the commercial management team and indirect management of internal clients.
- Commercial price management.
- Proven working experience in logistics or commercial roles 3-5 years.
- Experience in wholesale operations is an added advantage.
- BSc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Buying, Business Administration or equivalent.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.