CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
The incumbent will responsible for consolidation of stakeholder communication reports, generation and consolidation of success stories and other knowledge management products such as brochures, newsletters, videos, assist in designing of program visibility regalia and material guided by the branding and marking strategy and maintaining digital media archives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies potential stories of change/human interest stories and plan for documentation
- Produces a KM&L work plan and share with the MEL Specialist
- Solicits stories, photos and quotes from project participants, reviewing the resources and making sure they align with Resilience building themes and design the story booklets.
- Consolidates of all success stories into a success story Booklet for publication
- Produces project newsletters, technical briefs and fact sheets
- Reviews content and write brief articles for the project monthly bulletins.
- Produces short videos and documentaries of project activities and provide coverage on events such as field days, donor visits and project asset hand over ceremonies
- Designs branding materials of all project sites
- Provides coverage on events such as hand over ceremonies, field days, seed and food fairs, graduation ceremonies, road shows and Donor visits and solicits media coverage in line with CARE media policy guidelines
- Promotes project activities through social media platforms in ways that align with CARE media policy
- Consolidates provincial narrative reports
- Re-organises the project drop box folders and archive project documents (soft and hard copy) as per project requirements
- A Degree in Communications, Social Sciences/Monitoring and Evaluation or related field
- At least 2 years working experience in Communications/ Documentation/Social Sciences/Monitoring and Evaluation
- Candidate should also have demonstrated ability to work with local communities, project stakeholders, traditional leaders and Councillors
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Deadline: 16 December 2020