A local female Christian organization is urgently seeking the above position.
Under the guidance of the National General Secretary, will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting activities relating the communications, advocacy and media including social media;
- Supporting in all data collection, analysis and learning activities and help ensuring accountability and efficiency and all project activities;
- Edit, prepare and publish YWCA publications;
- Implementation of monitoring tools and data collection procedures, and reporting systems;
- Any other duty as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, experience in project management and M&E will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and Motivational Notes to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this a female only organization
Deadline: 6 March 2020