Duration: August 2020 to July 2021
Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust (PZAT) is an independent Zimbabwean entity registered as a local Trust in August of 2012 (MA/909/2012). PZAT strives to transform the lives of people living with and affected by HIV by working to ensure their access to comprehensive HIV and sexual health services delivered in safe and supportive environments. PZAT has led and engaged in several programmatic and research activities focused on key affected populations in partnership with the MOHCC and academic, local and multi-national partners.
The Communications Intern will join the PZAT team and be responsible for assisting in written communications and updating all of our Social Media platforms.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in the development of communications materials and multimedia products that are attractive, consistent, well written, and propel interest;
- Supporting in the development and design of digital content for social media; web, and print materials;
- Utilizing online metrics tools (such as Google Analytics) to report on statistics for websites, social media sites, management of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter; You Tube;
- Assist in developing and designing visibility materials such as flyers and brochures for different project;
- This internship is designed to be both educational and practical;
- The ideal candidate is a media and digital enthusiast, with exceptional writing and design skills, a strong interest and demonstrated curiosity and/or experience in inclusive development;
- Firm grasp of social media tools and platforms including Website updating and development, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new technology quickly;
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop highly desired;
- Knowledge on website content management is a plus;
- Exceptional writing;
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Qualifications, experience, and key competencies required
- A University Degree in Communication, Journalism and Media Studies, Mass Communication;
- Public Relations; or any other related field;
- Clean class 4 driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and detailed CV, clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section of the email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 14 July 2020