CBZ Holdings’ Group IT is hiring a COMPUTER OPERATOR
The role – what we expect from you:
- Execute End of Cycle (EOC) processes as per set operations procedures
- Resolve any EOC challenges timeously as per resolution and escalation procedures
- Generate relevant reports.
- Archive and index reports on the Datastore platform
- Avail daily and monthly reports to users within the agreed times as per Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maintain up time for all operating systems.
- Proactively perform capacity management activities on Data Center equipment and systems.
- Conduct backups for all systems housed in the group Data Centre and ensure safe storage.
- Provide the interfacing function for back-end support technicians.
- Perform synchronization of systems within the recommended intervals to minimise data inconsistencies.
- Upload batch transactions into the core systems.
- Test restoration procedures to ensure they are up to date and effective
- Restore systems for Disaster Recovery quarterly tests.
- Implement and review IT Security controls within area of operation.
Qualifications, skills, and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised institution
- 3 Years’ Computer Operations experience in a Data Center environment
- Sun Solaris Certification
- Red Hat Certification
- Knowledge of Banking systems
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Environments
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
Please email application and CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Tuesday 16 June 2020.
Related Jobs (11)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time