Community Tolerance Reconciliation and Development (COTRAD) is seeking a consultant for the provision of an accounting package. Bids should be submitted by interested candidates no later than 08 June 2020 as per the Terms of Reference.
Terms of Reference
Background: The Community Tolerance Reconciliation and Development (COTRAD) is a youth oriented registered non-governmental organization which was formed by a group of former student activists striving on promoting informed and positive participation of the generality of the youths and also reintegrating the minority youth victims of political violence into the mainstream society. It is inspired by the values to respect human rights and the desire to have Zimbabwe youth participating in the build up to sustainable justice, freedom, peace and development, a country that values democracy, rule of law and the security of all persons. COTRAD’s main three thematic areas of work are: social accountability, conflict transformation and peace building and youth participation in Masvingo province.
- To provide a two user accounting package that can easily create financial reports, view the finances of an organization, process VAT and international payments, and stay up to date on the latest financial legislation.
- The service should also provide training to the COTRAD team.
Description of task(s)
- Working closely with the COTRAD Finance Manager and or with any person assigned by the organization.
The consultant will provide the following deliverables:
- Two user accounting packages that can easily create financial reports, view the finances of an organization, process VAT and international payments, and stay up to date on the latest financial legislations.
- Training COTRAD team on how to use the accounting package provided.
Applications (in English) must be submitted to: email@example.com and contain the following elements: A cover letter outlining motivation and summarizing relevant experience; Curriculum Vitae with full description of the applicant’s profile and experience; Lump Sum Fee; Contact details for at least three independent referees with in-depth and proven knowledge of the applicant’s expertise and relevant work experience.
Deadline: 8 June 2020 (COB)