Introduction and Background
The Zimbabwe Environmental Law Association (ZELA) is a premier public interest environmental law organization based in Zimbabwe that seeks to promote environmental justice, sustainable and equitable use of natural resources, democracy and good governance in the natural resources and environment sector. The organisation is looking for an outstanding, dynamic and passionate graphic designer with a wealth of innovative and creative ideas. The successful applicant will regularly work closely with the Programmes Manager and Communications Officer.
The primary objective is to engage a graphic designer who will support the organisation in developing and designing publications and other promotional materials or knowledge products of ZELA, in both print and digital form.
The following are the key deliverables;
- Formulating and designing the organisation’s publications and promotional material in both print and digital forms.
- Design and layout of internal and external printed collateral and digital communication material;
- Able to withstand above average work pressure and to work on multiple briefs simultaneously;
- Keeping a full library of all graphics that have been constructed and designed.
- Create designs that are artistically interesting and accurate in content;
- Proof checking graphical work to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Artwork layouts, portfolio layouts, DTP for printing, presentation design, invitation design, campaigns;
- Managing and backing up of all files and sorting of the database for all artwork;
- Must be able to meet production targets with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Adobe design packages and Corel Draw;
- Highly creative, innovative, dynamic and self-driven individual with a passion for combining artistic skills within the digital and print spaces;
- Solid graphic design experience in front end web development and Social Media Pages;
- Must demonstrate knowledge of corporate brand development, management and sustenance;
- Must have basic appreciation of copy editing and must possess good interpersonal skills.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- A degree, diploma or certification in Graphics Design or a related field.
Interested and qualified consultants should send their expressions of interests, methodology to be used and cost of the consultancy to: email@example.com by the 14th of August, 2020.The title of the consultancy should be clearly stated in the email subject.
Related Jobs (7)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time