With support from the Government of Sweden, the International Labour Organization (ILO) is implementing the Green enterPRIZE Innovation & Development Project in Zimbabwe. The project is in partnership with the Government of Zimbabwe, Employers Organizations, Workers Organizations, the Private Sector, other Business and Non-Governmental Organizations. The aim of the initiative is to support green and growth oriented male and female owned small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), stimulate the market for green products and services through expansion of access to relevant skills and the greening of existing enterprises. The ultimate goal is the creation of 2,000 green and decent jobs especially for young women and men.
The ILO Country Office for Zimbabwe and Namibia, is seeking a short-term consultancy to provide material development services for the Green enterPRIZE Innovation and Development Project in Zimbabwe. The development of online training materials and self-learning manuals is conceived as a response to the impact of COVID-19 on livelihoods and the need to address capacity development needs while maintaining social distancing and respecting lockdown measures. Topics selected (formalization, decent work and occupational safety and health) will equip entrepreneurs with the essential knowledge required to safely run and sustain their business, reflect on new ways of doing business and create healthy and productive workplaces in the post COVID-19 pandemic.
The consultant will be expected to:
- Develop the contents of two training manuals/self-learning tools on formalization and occupational safety and health for SMEs in Zimbabwe;
- Support the online launch of the manuals;
- Organize and facilitate online learning sessions with targeted beneficiaries.
The consultant must have:
- Advanced university degree in business management, business administration, environmental studies, development studies or other related field;
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in business development, preferably with an understanding of green business and decent work;
- At least 5 years of relevant or associated mentoring, coaching or technical advisory experience in at least two of the areas of expertise required.
Get the full TORS here: https://www.dropbox.com/…/EOI%20TORs%20-%20Material%20devel…
Interested applicants should send a Technical proposal (CV, technical proposal evidence of similar work) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and a Financial proposal (based on daily fees) to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org More detailed information is provided in the attached TORs.
Deadline: 28 August 2020