An exciting and career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Corporate Development Manager. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate technocrats in our Corporate Development Department who are driven to take banking into the digital age, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Undertake market research and analysis and provide regular environmental assessment reports that enable strategic thinking and optimization of the strategic planning process.
- Conduct research on competitor activities and generate appropriate reports for strategic benchmarking and positioning.
- Conduct market intelligence and generate reports on political, economic, legislative, technological, business and industry developments.
- Analyze and interpret business trends for the Bank.
- Identify and monitor strategic risks and advise on material deviances on strategic assumptions.
- Conduct research locally, regionally and internationally to identify business leads for new business and new markets for the Bank.
- Evaluate business opportunities on a continuous basis.
- Support the formulation, development and execution of aligned and integrated strategic plans and initiatives.
- Participate in the development of analytic reports, dashboards and scorecards for tracking business performance of the Bank.
- Participate in the development and continuous review of the Bank’s Sustainability Standards and High Impact Goals.
Qualifications, Skills and experience, required:
- A Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or similar qualification.
- A relevant professional qualification in Economics is a clear advantage.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a banking and/or financial environment preferably in the area of corporate finance, business analysis or similar.
- A strategic management and Implementation qualification/certification is a clear advantage.
- Demonstrable financial and business analysis skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Solid investment evaluation skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate reports.
- Good computer skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: email@example.com not later than Saturday, 26 September 2020