CBZ BANK IS HIRING!
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Cost and Management Accountant. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are driven to take banking into the digital age, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Provide input to build models that cost products, services, branches, channels and projects in the Costing system.
- Provide input on continuous refinement of costing models to suit changing business conditions and operating environment.
- Provide input for the preparation of product profitability reports through the Costing system.
- Provide input to estimate costs for new products, services and projects based on results/output from the Costing system.
- Report on system challenges faced on the Costing system and interact with I.T to establish solutions.
- Review on reasonableness of output/results of the Costing system.
- Provide input to identify and escalate improvements required to the costing system.
- Periodically prepare input for costing analysis reports.
- Prepare analysis reports on product performance, channel performance and branches performance.
- Investigate exceptional or suspicious entries on management accounts for branches and support service departments.
- Recommend methods and strategies for cost control purposes within the Bank’s processes, procedures and operations.
- Provide input to the process of benchmarking products.
- Assist Finance Manager in the development of competitive pricing for the Bank’s products and services.
- Undertake any other duties, tasks, assignments and projects as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- An Accounting degree or similar qualification from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution
- A post graduate qualification i.e. CA, ACCA, CIMA, CIS is a clear advantage
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience within a Banking environment
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Good report writing, presentation and communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, 18 December 2020