NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY
Sector: [Health and Hygiene]
- Planning, studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour;
- Analysing data collected and recording results
- Analysing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Maintaining cost accounting system
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Conducting physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries/rents/etc.)
- Analyse and report profit margins
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and annual cost forecasts
- Identify and recommend cost effective solutions
- Construct data accumulation system.
- A minimum of 2 years of Cost Accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must have cost system background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles
- A relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to send updated CVs to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT-RUSAPE as the subject of the email by the 12th of February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (14)
Youth Saving & Lending Action Research Consultancy on August 5, 2020 Consultancy