NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY
Sector: [Health and Hygiene]
- Planning, studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour;
- Analysing data collected and recording results
- Analysing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Maintaining cost accounting system
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Conducting physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries/rents/etc.)
- Analyse and report profit margins
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and annual cost forecasts
- Identify and recommend cost effective solutions
- Construct data accumulation system.
- A minimum of 2 years of Cost Accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must have cost system background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles
- A relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to send updated CVs to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT-RUSAPE as the subject of the email by the 12th of February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (15)
Volunteer Provincial Coordinator (Matabeleland South) on October 27, 2020 Volunteer
Finance Associate – East and Southern Africa Program on October 27, 2020 Full Time