Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to work as Counsellor
- Conduct counselling to survivors of sexual and gender based violence;
- Provide psychosocial support to survivors of sexual and gender based violence and their families;
- Establish relationships with other service providers to ensure that survivors get holistic services.
- Social Science Degree (Social Work, Psychology and Counselling);
- A counselling diploma
- Proven record of working with children and families under difficult conditions;
- 3 years working experience in a related post;
- A Class 4 drivers licence is a must;
- Ability to speak in Venda is a must.
If you meet the above requirements please mail your application letter and CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: 20 March 2020