CBZ INSURANCE IS HIRING 2 CREDIT CONTROLLERS
A great opportunity has opened within CBZ INSURANCE, the short term insurance arm and subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Credit Controller (x2). If you are willing to join a team of insurance professionals providing innovative and effective risk solutions through industry-leading resources, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Collection reconciliations of premium and claim receivables.
- Carry out business performance analysis to support the budgeting process.
- Provide input for budget preparation and forecasting processes.
- Participate in periodic budget reviews in line with economic performance or other significant strategic/operational variations to the original budgets.
- Provide input in development, maintenance and review of an effective claims and premium collection strategy.
- Assist in monitoring, maintaining and review of the company’s Liquidity Management in line with the ALCO policy and to recommend action where deficiencies are identified.
- Compute revenue shortfalls, track and monitor financial performance against set targets
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, cost reduction and ensure expenditure control.
- Assist in preparation of analytical reports and benchmarking KPIs that can be used by business functions to track progress and improve operational and strategic matters.
- Assist in the analysis of business on specified and guided areas.
- Identify areas of income leakages and cost saving.
- Provide detailed analysis around the Company’s revenue.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- An Accounting, Finance degree or similar qualification from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution
- Relevant professional qualification i.e. certificate, diploma etc. from a recognized learning Institution an added advantage
- At least 1-year relevant experience
- Ability to interpret and communicate legislative provisions; regulatory requirements
- Good communication skills and ability to relate at all levels
- Be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: email@example.com not later than Thursday, 03 December 2020