A leading manufacturer is inviting suitably qualified persons for a position of Creditor Clerk based in Harare.
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Accountant, the applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Prepares payments accurately to ensure that payments are made to the relevant suppliers and for the right amount.
- Processes all payments made to suppliers in the Navision System on a daily basis.
- Follow up on all payments made in advance for invoices and cash receipts and process them into the system to ensure goods and services are recorded accordingly.
- Handles supplier queries and complaints
- Ensures payments are applied in the Navision System to have a clean payables ledger.
- Reconciles creditors and clear reconciling items timeously so as to possess correct information of all creditors for record keeping and reference purposes.
- Ensures all unprocessed invoices are accrued for at the end of each reporting period
- Makes bank transfers to ensure that both the internal and external customers are paid timeously.
- Sends remittance advices to suppliers after payment run.
- Ensure documents are properly filed for easy access and reference.
- Liaises with suppliers for timely provision statements.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Superiors.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting Field.
- Must possess a degree in Accounting/ Finance / HND in Accounting
- A level – Commercials
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Knowledge of Navision package is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate solid organisational skills
- An honest, accurate and a person with integrity is required
Applications including detailed CVs indicating salary expectations to be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 19 June 2020.