This role shall be responsible for quality monitoring in the Client Experience & engagement Centre through the delivery of business-critical services to ensure client expectations are exceeded at ail touch points. Reporting to The Customer Services Supervisor the main roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and expediting correction and following up to ensure resolution.
- Identifying opportunities and make recommendations for improvement of client engagements
- Cross selling and upselling the company’s products to customers.
- Monitoring customer complaints and queries to establish trends and make appropriate recommendations.
- Supporting and assisting sales for overall performance and customer service satisfaction.
- Taking ownership and delivering a personal service which exceeds customer expectations
- Identifying and implementing solutions to resolve any issues that may result in a dissatisfied customer
- Collecting. analyzing, and utilizing data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
The ideal position holder should have:
- Relevant Degree in a Business-related field in Sales & Marketing; Media & Communication; Customer Services Management.
- At least 4 years’ solid experience in services industry with a strong client experience or contact centre background.
- Be an articulate and effective communicator. both orally and in writing with an energetic charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic work environment.
- Disciplined work ethic with great attitude and energy.
- Motivated self-starter who is organized and comfortable with managing own work – load.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria should submit their detailed CV’s & application letters indicating the position of interest not later than 08th September 2020 to email@example.com