As a Customer service assistant you will be responsible for the following activities :
- Receive and process service stations and GT customer’s fuels and lubes orders for delivery within the assigned area.
- Handle basic lubes queries in consultation with lubes team.
- Forwarding orders for invoicing and dispatch of trucks to the dispatch team.
- Receiving and attending to client calls, enquiries and queries and processing orders for walk-in clients including preparation, printing and delivering of quotations for clients in assigned area.
- Compiling weekly orders and sales for stations.
- Creating sales orders for LPG Gas, Jet A1 and STO for invoicing.
Coordinate Territory Manager involvement and assist account funding follow up-account crediting.
Context and environment
The scarcity of hard currency is strongly affecting industry and the overall energy market and will remain a challenge for some years. In addition, fuel supply to the market is challenging due to the country land locked situation.
Ideally as a Customer Service Assistant, you will possess the following :
- A University Diploma in Marketing or a related field minimum or a Degree (or its equivalent) plus minimum one year experience in a relevant field.
- A minimum of two years working experience, one year of which must have been in a direct customer contact/ front office environment.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, good communication and public relations skills
Contract duration : 12 Months
Experience level required: 3 years
Job Expires: 10-Apr-2020