This role shall be responsible for attending to all incoming multimedia service support inquiries and ensuring efficient query resolution for all customers.
Reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor the main roles and responsibilities of this role will be:
- Inbound calls
- Answering all incoming calls within stipulated guidelines.
- Assisting clients and solve incoming queries as per stipulated guidelines.
- Ensuring closure of all opened cases within the agreed turnaround times.
- Administering inbound/ outbound call campaigns per business requirements for retention, cross sell and up sell and closing leads generated through business touch points.
- Contact Center Operations
- Ensuring all systems are always operational & functional.
- Escalating and communicate any system malfunctions immediately to Contact Centre Supervisor.
- Undertaking sorting of all branch inquiries and submitting for processing.
- Updating tracker on all closed and outstanding cases.
- Participating in continuous customer engagement initiatives as requested by the business.
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with your CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 08 September 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Being an equal opportunity employer application are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion. sex or disabilities.