Closing Date: 2020/09/28
Reference Number: ECO200924-1
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Company: Cassava Smartech
Reporting To: Customer Experience Supervisor
Job Type Classification: Short Term Contract
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Cassava Zimbabwe is looking for competent Customer Service Representatives to join its Customer Experience Team. The major responsibility of the position is to communicate with customers over the phone with the purpose of educating, resolving, escalating issues and creating sales leads on all business products.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in a Sales, Mass Communication, Marketing, Social science discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of a year’s working experience in customer care, sales or marketing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Be willing to work on shift.
- Possess good telephone skills and etiquette.
Key Result Areas
- Identifies and satisfies customer needs in line with customer services and company policy.
- Answers and resolves queries within service turnaround times.
- Meets all planned daily sales targets
- Familiarizes with the functionality of all products and services offered by the business.
- Provides feedback on initiatives that can improve on customer experience.
- Documents all feedback from the customer in full during and after the call.
- Meets target for outgoing calls for every survey.
- Relays questions to the customer in a clear, simple and courteous manner and gathers correct feedback from the customer.
- Displays all customer contact procedures including but not limited to correct customer salutation, identity verification, purpose of the call as well as call wrap up.
- Provides feedback to all customers with pending issues. Where not on shift, ensures that the customers has been updated.
- Uses discretion on accounts to escalate on issues that may seem complex or require immediate attention.
- Suggests modifications for improvement on products and services through feedback gathered from customers.
- Sales promotion through consumer education.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals