The Biomedical Research and Training Institute (BRTI) implements a U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) funded Work Plan for the Ministry of Health and Child Care of Zimbabwe – BRTI-HATIPP COP 20: Laboratory Systems Strengthening.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Operational Research, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or Biostatistics;
- Masters in Operational Research, Biostatistics, Clinical Epidemiology, Statistics, an added advantage;
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation approaches and frameworks
- Proficiency in data analysis and technical report writing Knowledge of Arch GIS and Power BI;
- Demonstrated experience in using statistical packages;
- Excellent organizational, communication and management skills;
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and in a team setting and complete tasks within assigned timeframes.
Interested candidates can submit their detailed CV and cover letter to:
The Human Resources Officer,
Biomedical Research and Training Institute (HATIPP),
10 Seagrave Road,
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in the email header the job position you are applying for.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 1 November 2020
Related Jobs (54)
Technical Officer – Integrated HIV Services (Harare) on November 29, 2020 Full Time
Protection and Accountability Officer (Bulawayo / Harare) on November 29, 2020 Full Time
Individual Consultant – Evaluation of UNCC:Learn project in Zimbabwe on November 29, 2020 Consultancy