Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Munch Zimbabwe is looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst/ Data Scientist.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and visualizations
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Statistical models and machine learning experience = major bonus!
Interested candidates must email their CV with cover letter to email@example.com with DATA ANALYST/ DATA SCIENTIST in the subject line.