Business Unit: Payments and Digital Financial Services
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Payments and Digital Financial Services
Vacancy Manager: Manager – Data Analytics and Reporting
Purpose of the job
Responsible for streamlining all budget controlling, reporting and analyzing data and figures regarding the Payments and Digital Financial services unit.
Main Focus Areas
- Business Performance Reporting,
- Prepares accurate data for preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Data analysis and report development
- Produce regular reports, info graphics and development of dashboards and MIS reporting,
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Compliance and Governance reporting,
- Conduct market intelligence and competitor analysis,
- Stakeholder relationship management,
- Prompt identification, management and mitigation of any risks relating to product,
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with group value.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Relevant Degree.
- 3 years’ experience involving Digital Financial Services reporting, financial analysis and dashboard info graphic reporting.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to be assertive.
- Brilliant conflict resolution and decision-making skills are vital to the position.
- Highly analytical and attentive to detail.
- Able to interact confidently with senior stakeholders.
- Sound planning and organising skills with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Deadline driven.
- Proactive, resilient and tenacious.
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of new product governance, control and risk management
- Knowledge of the full MS Office suite and MS Projects
- Ability to understand Technical Architecture of all existing and proposed solutions for Digital Banking.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.com with the Heading: “Data Analytics
and Reporting Officer”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 30 October 2020 @ 1630hrs.