Africare seeks suitably qualified candidates for an ANTICIPATED WFP funded Lean Season (Food) Assistance Project to be implemented in Bindura district. Selected candidates should be available to start on very short notice. Contracts will be fixed term.
- Responsible for entering beneficiary data and profiles into a database that will be provided;
- Maintaining and updating the database on a regular basis so that correct information is captured for each beneficiary.
- An advanced diploma in Computer Studies or Information processing or Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
- Possession of basic program management skills, reporting skills, database management is required.
- Possess exceptional writing, typing and oral communication skills;
- S/he must be able to start up and monitor multiple tasks related to her/his field of work;
- Possess strong time management skills and able to prioritize tasks while meeting established timelines.
Applications with (max two pages) curriculum vitae and succinct motivation clearly indicating availability should be submitted to email@example.com
Africare is an equal opportunity employer – Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Due to expected high response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that Africare does not solicit payment for any vacancies that arise.
Canvassing will not be tolerated.
Deadline: 19 June 2020 (5pm)