The Data Capture Clerk will be responsible for providing accurate and timely data entry and administrative support at district level, updating and maintaining project database.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Sorts, inputs, and cleans data supplied by project staff using software and formats provided.
- Captures participant’s registers and updates project database.
- Prints project documents such as distribution lists and collation lists.
- Maintains and ensures back up of project files.
- Organizes soft and hard copies of project information
- Types minutes and letters for the project at district level.
- Assists with following requests and issues stationery, groceries, bike spares to project staff at district level.
- A minimum of a diploma in IT, Social sciences, statistics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1-2 years working experience in data capturing or related field.
- Basic knowledge of data cleaning and preparing data summaries.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Deadline: 17 June 2020