Reporting to: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Musasa is a national NGO that started work in 1988 focusing on Violence against women (VAW). Musasa mainly focuses on direct support to survivors of Gender based violence, public education and awareness raising on Violence Against Women. Musasa is implementing the Pathways Project ensuring that gender is integrated across all project sectors and support community responses to Gender Based Violence (GBV) targeting nine (9) districts in Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Guruve, Gweru, Harare, Insiza, Lupane, Matobo, Mazowe and Nkayi. Musasa is therefore inviting candidates for the position of Data Clerk to be based in Bulawayo.
- The data clerk is responsible for capturing data in online databases.
- He or she will be working in close collaboration with counsellors, programmes and Monitoring and Evaluation staff.
- He or she will be responsible for generating statistical reports and data on clients and other programme beneficiaries who have received services from Musasa.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Social Sciences or Monitoring and Evaluation;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to quickly understand and absorb new topics, issues and disciplines.
Send your application letter and CV with three (3) traceable references to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop hard copies at
Musasa Head Office
Number 64 Selous Avenue,
Corner 7th Street and Selous Avenue,
49 Fife Street,
Between 3rd and 4th Avenue,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Musasa is committed to safeguarding the personal dignity and rights of beneficiaries. Any candidate offered a job with Musasa will be expected to adhere to Musasa’s Safeguarding Policy and conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
Deadline: 27 November 2020