The Salvation Army-Howard Mission Hospital is a registered faith based organisation providing clinical and social services to marginalised communities in Mashonaland Central of Zimbabwe. The organisation is committed to improve the wellbeing of people through quality health care, child protection and household economic empowerment. A dedicated team of experts with a mix of unique talent is helping the organisation in addressing the communities connected challenges
- Reporting to the MEAL officer,
- Timely update the projects MIS,
- Complete accurate and timely entry of data generated in various excel spreadsheets,
- Generate necessary reports from the database as requested by the MEAL coordinator,
- Maintain confidentiality of information collected through the projects MIS,
- Collect data from program staff, volunteers and sites,
- Filing and maintain accurate records of MEAL activities,
- Produce minutes for internal MEAL meetings,
- Assist MEAL officer in projects data quality assessments and verification processes.
- Carry other tasks as assigned by MEAL coordinator.
Qualifications, skills, attributes and experience
- Tertiary Education Qualification, Certificate or diploma in Project Management and Monitoring and Evaluation or related;
- Knowledge in OVC projects MIS is an added advantage.
- A year experience in data inputting required.
- Having worked on USAID OVC projects is an added advantage;
- Good data management, communication, negotiation and community engagement skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly computer literate.
The package on offer will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager with the post being applied for in the subject line and sent via email to email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring certified copies of all academic and professional certificates.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 8 June 2020