Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Installation & configuration of databases
- Database performance tuning and administration
- Database backups and restores
- Ensuring Database systems availability
- Ensuring database integrity
- Controlling and managing User access to database
- Diagnosing and resolving database issues.
- System and database capacity planning
- A Degree in Information Technology, Computer Studies, Information Systems or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in commercial banking.
- Experience in Oracle RAC, ASM, RMAN and Data Guard Technologies is required
- Knowledge SQL, Linux and UNIX is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of T24 core banking system is an added advantage
- Strong troubleshooting/performance tuning skills required
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License a must.
- The position demands a person who is a self-starter, possessing excellent technical skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.