Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Installation & configuration of databases
- Database performance tuning and administration
- Database backups and restores
- Ensuring Database systems availability
- Ensuring database integrity
- Controlling and managing User access to database
- Diagnosing and resolving database issues.
- System and database capacity planning
- A Degree in Information Technology, Computer Studies, Information Systems or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in commercial banking.
- Experience in Oracle RAC, ASM, RMAN and Data Guard Technologies is required
- Knowledge SQL, Linux and UNIX is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of T24 core banking system is an added advantage
- Strong troubleshooting/performance tuning skills required
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License a must.
- The position demands a person who is a self-starter, possessing excellent technical skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (11)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time