Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following vacant posts that have arisen within the Agricultural Marketing Authority (AMA). These are temporary/contract positions with a short employment time and placed outside Harare.
Depot Registry Clerks (18) and Common Buying Point Clerks (274)
- Candidates should have 5 “O” Level subjects including Mathematics, English
Language and Agriculture
- Knowledge of the cotton industry is essential
- Maintain records of cotton delivered to common buying points and cotton depots
- Be resident in the area or community where cotton depots are situated
- Be a self- starter, hardworking and requiring minimal supervision
- Be a person of integrity, honest and reliable
Preference will be given to candidates who are resident in the cotton growing areas and those with relevant experience. Local residents are encouraged to apply.
Applicants who meet the above requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply to:
The Finance & Administration Manager
No. 8 Leman Road
or email to email@example.com
Applications with CVs should be submitted not later than 15 May 2020.