RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Director –Curative Services
GRADE: E5 (1)
DEADLINE:3 April 2020
To oversee the overall implementation of preventive measures in mental health and promote quality delivery of care through monitoring and evaluation of services
- Co-ordinate the development of mental health policies and regulations
- Coordinates the provision of highly specialized services and ensure rationalization
- Provides professional/technical leadership, advice, support and supervision on mental health issues
- Monitoring health indicators and commissioning research in mental health areas
- Co-ordinates the development, implementation and maintenance of mental health standards and regulations affecting the programme
- Ensures the provision of quality mental health care through effective and efficient use of appropriate technology
- Liaises with the Ministry of Justice and Legal affairs in matters concerning forensic psychiatry
- Co-ordinates the implementation of the Mental Health Act
- MBChB degree or Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Post basic qualification in Mental Health is a requirement.
- At least three years experience in the management of mental health.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by Cover letter, detailed CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 3 April 2020 to:
The Executive Director,
Health Service Board,
Old Parirenyatwa Hospital
P. Bag A6104 Avondale,