RESPONSIBLE TO: Director Environmental Health
GRADE: E5 (1)
DEADLINE: 3 April 2020
Responsible for coordinating and guidance of water, sanitation and waste management, food service delivery programmes.
- Supports the planning, implementation and advocacy of national water, sanitation and hygiene and waste management programs.
- Assessing water and sanitation projects.
- Participates in the National Action Committee on water and sanitation programs.
- Administers the enforcement of public health legislation.
- Liaises and collaborates with local authorities, partners and the private sector in promoting public health.
- Coordinates and guides on the planning, implementation and evaluation of water, sanitation, hygiene and sanitation activities.
- Consolidation of quarterly and annual reports for the unit.
- Responsible for performance management, mentorship and supervision of water management programmes.
- Manages WASH and Waste Management budgets.
- Guides research and development in WASH and Waste Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health
- MSc in Environmental Health/Public Health/ post graduate qualification in Water, Sanitation and Waste Management an added advantage
- At least 2 years experience as Manager/Provincial Environmental Health Officer
- Valid practicing Certificate.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by Cover letter, detailed CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 3 April 2020 to:
The Executive Director,
Health Service Board,
Old Parirenyatwa Hospital
P. Bag A6104 Avondale,