(Retail Sector, Harare, Zimbabwe)
A well established organisation in the Retail sector is in search of an experienced and qualified DESPATCH STOCK CONTROLLER to join their team.
The ideal candidates will responsible for:
- Ensuring that quality and food safety programs are being followed as laid down in the procedures, SOPs, PRPs and company guidelines.
- Upholding and enforcing company biosecurity requirements.
- Supervising all Fridge men.
- Conducting month end stock takes.
- Follow and upkeep a bincard inventory system.
- Ensuring FIFO policy is strictly followed. Maintaining good housekeeping standards.
- Ensuring all freezer and chiller rooms are locked when not in use (This includes freezer containers).
- Ensuring that there is adequate equipment and PPE.
- Overseeing product posting from Production to Storage.
- Be prepared to work overtime when called upon to do so.
- Be active in Occupational Safety and Health issues.
- Performing any other duties as and when assigned to do so.
- A minimum of 5 ‘O’ Levels, including Maths and English.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.