REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Tax and Accountability Enhancement Project (TAEP).
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES: DEVELOPMENT OF THE STRATEGIC PLAN FOR THE AFRICAN PARLIAMENTARY NETWORK AGAINST CORRUPTION (APNAC) ZIMBABWE
Financing Agreement reference: 21 00 155040633
Project ID No.: P-ZW-KF0-012
The Government of the Republic of Zimbabwe has received financing from the African Development Fund toward the cost of the Tax and Accountability Enhancement Project (TAEP), and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for the development of a strategic plan for the African Parliamentary Network Against Corruption (APNAC) Zimbabwe.
The services included under this project are:
- To carry out stakeholder mapping and analysis and situation analysis of APNAC operations to date
- Through a consultative process, identify focus area and develop strategic objectives and key result areas
- Review the institutional capacity, organisational set up , financial and administrative systems against the APNAC obligation and the identified strategic objectives and key result areas and make recommendations if any
- Propose a strategy for achieving the strategic objectives and key results
- Develop a Results and Resources Framework and a Risk Matrix for the planned period
- Hold a workshop to validate the draft Strategic Plan. The estimated period of execution is 12 days.
The Parliament of Zimbabwe now invites eligible Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must send CVs that provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services.
Required qualifications include:
- A Master’s Degree in the area of Planning, Public Policy, Development Studies;
- At least 5 years professional experience in strategic planning and management;
- Knowledge of operations of Parliament;
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and professional skills in interacting with government and development partners;
- High level written and oral communication skills;
- Good knowledge of wider governance issues;
- Skills in facilitation of stakeholder engagements/ workshops;
- Advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access (or similar tools) is strongly preferred;
- Excellent presentation skills (proven experience as trainer and facilitator of the trainings);
- A capacity to meet tight deadlines
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Rules and Procedures for the use of Consultants” September 2010 revised July 2012, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 08:00 hours to 16:30 hours. Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 6 October 2020 at 10.30 am local Zimbabwe time (GMT + 2 hours) and mention “DEVELOPMENT OF THE STRATEGIC PLAN FOR APNAC ZIMBABWE”
The Programmes Coordinator
Attn: The Procurement Officer
Programmes Coordination Unit,
Parliament of Zimbabwe
Cnr. Third Street and Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
Third Floor, Room 313
P. O Box CY 298,