The Diesel Plant Fitter is responsible for providing effective and efficient mechanical services involving the repair, servicing and maintenance of ICP vehicle fleet, plant and equipment.
Responsibility and Accountability
- Maintenance, repair and servicing of vehicle fleet, plant and equipment
- Work closely with the Plant Manager to ensure that planned maintenance schedule is implemented effectively
- Diagnose faults in TLBs, excavators, vehicle systems and other plant equipment.
- Undertake other duties relevant to the position.
- Excellent knowledge of construction machinery
- Technical skills
- Good Diagnosis Skills
- Good communicator
- Team worker
Required Educational and Professional Qualifications
- DPF Diploma or equivalent
- Apprenticeship training is an added advantage
- 5 ‘O’ Level subjects
- Driver’s Licence a must
- 5 years construction experience
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx and select the Diesel Plant Fitter (Harare, Zimbabwe) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu. You will need to upload your CV onto this platform, so please have it ready when you start the application process.
It takes about ten to fifteen minutes to complete the application process.