Business Unit : Wholesale Banking
Geographical Area : Zimbabwe
Department : Marketing Department
Vacancy Manager Head : Marketing, PR and Communication
Purpose of the job
To plan, develop and implement all aspects of BancABC’s digital marketing strategy to reach more people, create more engagement and build stronger relationships with our customers. Establish a robust PR strategy online and offline for the brand and the key stakeholders.
Main Focus Areas
- Website: Developing and managing our website; working with agencies on optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear, and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
- Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences on our digital platforms that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of BancABC products, services and CSR activities.
- Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across all social media platforms to expand our social media audience base. Attending all necessary events and sponsorships where the social media coverage is required for brand engagement, PR purposes and strengthening the brand.
- Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance. In addition, to maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results for specific target segments (use of MailChimp or other email software).
- Brand Guidelines: To work on development and implementation of refreshed brand guidelines and ensure
compliance in all areas of work.
- PR: Overseeing and coordination of all online and offline PR activities. Assisting in developing and following through the Marketing communication plan. Create and maintain a favourable public image for the Bank. Craft media releases and develop social media programs to shape public perception of the Bank and increase awareness of its vision, mission and products.
- Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics, social media analytical tools and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate based on the established KPIs.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification
- Digital Marketing qualification an added advantage
- At least 3 year’s work experience in digital marketing, one should be at managerial level.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
- Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify trends and insights
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Google Analytics and SEO
- Knowledge of web design and development
- Experience of managing social media channels and campaigns
- Experience in managing Intranet for employees – content generation
- Experience of email, advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and developing digital campaigns that engage, inform
- Experience in creating and maintaining a favourable public image through PR activities
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.com with the Heading: “Digital Marketing and PR Manager” or hand deliver to Human Capital Administration offices
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 17 June 2020 @ 1630hrs.