Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Digital Marketing Job Duties
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
You think you shine email firstname.lastname@example.org