Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Inform the development of marketing strategies to compete with other sales agents in the market.
- Select and recommend products that offer the type of coverage requested by the prospective client.
- Coordinate with prospective clients and provide detailed quotes for desired packages and all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates
- Ensure that medical aid requirements are fulfilled, including the completion of appropriate application forms.
- Explain necessary underwriting requirements for customer.
- Ensure compliance to all sales objectives
- Diploma or Degree in Sales with a strong passion for sales.
- 2 years’ experience in field sales, preferably in medical aid or insurance industry with a solid track record of closing deals, establishing networks and ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Strong networker and persistent individual with high motivation for sales.
- Good presentation skills, negotiation skills, territory management and prospecting skills.
- Possession of a driver’s license an added advantage.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.