Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Director that has arisen within the Bank Supervision Division.
- Providing Strategic Leadership and guidance to the Division.
- Licensing and delicensing of banks and non-banking financial institutions.
- Ensuring sector compliance with legislation governing Banking and Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
- Implementation and compliance with prudential best practice.
- Overseeing research on current trends on global best practices in Bank Supervision or regulation.
- Overseeing Credit and Collateral Registry Systems Management and Controls.
- Providing sector leadership in facilitating Financial Inclusion.
- Overseeing the Enterprise Risk Management for the Bank.
- Managing Performance for the Division through building a high-performance team.
- Ensuring up to date Financial Modelling of Banking and Non-Banking Financial Institutions
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A degree in either Economics, Business Management, Banking or Finance.
- Master’s degree in either Economics, Business, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Commerce or Accounting is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience of which 5 should be at Senior Management Level.
Skills & Competences
- Strategic Foresight.
- Good knowledge of banking practices in Africa and beyond.
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates, governments and international organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in drafting a variety of documents and communicating complex issues clearly and concisely
Applications clearly marked DIRECTOR, BANK SUPERVISION accompanied by detailed CVs should be submitted not later than 28 April 2020 to:
Human Resources and Support Services,
Reserve Rank of Zimbabwe,
80 Samora Machel Avenue
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (11)
Grants and Compliance Manager – Key Populations Programme on July 2, 2020 Full Time