- Spearheads the formulation and implementation of internal audit policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains the Corporation’s audit plans and programmes.
- Provides technical advice to the Board, Senior Management and Audit staff.
- Participates in the budget formulation in order to secure appropriate funding for implementation of audit plans.
- Analyses audit responses and checks compliance with standing rules and regulations.
- Conducts the corporation’s annual risk assessment for all functions, activities and processes.
- Develops and assigns Audit assignments to subordinates.
- Enforces conformity with standards of Internal Audit.
- Participates in tender openings and adjudications.
- Reviews audit files.
- Monitors and evaluates audit work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting/Full qualification in any of the following: CA, CIS, CI MA or ACCA.
- MBA or equivalent postgraduate degree is an added advantage.
- Membership of a recognized and relevant professional institution.
- Minimum of 7 years similar work experience of which, 5 years should have been at a senior managerial level.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
(A) Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box HG 444 Highlands
CLOSING DATE: 25 SEPTEMBER 2020