Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Checks that the Clinic is registered with the Health Professions Authority, Medical and Dental Practitioners Council and the City Council.
- Ensures that all Doctors at the Clinic are registered and have valid practicing certificates.
- Identifies all Clinic operation requirements to ensure seamless operations, including but not restricted to, CAPEX and OPEX, human resources, equipment, projected numbers of patients and Cimas members and use of the Clinic services.
- Develops the Annual Operating Plan for the Clinic and submits the plan to the Head Clinical Services.
- Develops the Annual Budget and submits to the Head Clinical Services for presentation to the Managing Director – Healthcare Services.
- Oversees the management and storage of Clinic medicines and sundry stocks to ensure the clinic has the required resources to run efficiently.
- Conducts consultations, diagnosis and treatment of patients in line with Cimas and regulatory requirements.
- Conducts doctors’ reviews on patient management to ensure that patients are getting standard and quality treatment and takes corrective action where necessary.
- Adheres to best medical practices and observes the laws and professional ethics of the profession.
- Liaises with other medical practitioners, specialists and health service providers regarding patient’s requirements such as admissions and referrals.
- Performs quarterly employee reviews and provides feedback on their performance to help them meet their goals.
- Mediates in issues that may arise at the Clinic during execution of duties.
- Participates in the development of the team’s duty rosters and time sheets in consultation with Nurse In Charge.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information handled in the line of duty.
- Holder of a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degrees (MBChB).
- Registered with the Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe.
- Must have an Open Practicing Certificate (OPC).
- Post Graduate Degree in Management is desirable
- Proven private practice experience.
- Proven computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet).
Deadline: 16 June 2020