Station: Binga District
Contract Period: July 2020 – December 2020
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. The International Medical Corps is anticipating an OFDA funded emergency access to water, hygiene and sanitation response project in Binga District, Matabeleland North. The International Medical Corps is therefore seeking a qualified candidate for this project. The position is contingent upon funding being received from the Donor.
The Driver will be responsible for providing efficient, reliable and safe driving services; s/he drives the office vehicle for transporting authorized personnel and delivery/collection of mail, documents ensuring the highest standards of discretion and integrity, sense of responsibility, excellent knowledge of protocol and security issues.
- Driver will be responsible for complying with the Zimbabwe Highway Code and organizations policies on driving at all times;
- Ensure all vehicle maintenance services are carried out in accordance with set service schedules and checklist duly signed and completed;
- Undertake all repair work assigned to meet set standards in readiness for travel and continuously monitor condition of each vehicle assigned to and promptly report in case of any damages, accidents and incidents.
- Minimum ‘O” level qualifications with at least 5 passes;
- Must possess Valid Class 4 Driving Licence;
- Defensive driving certificate;
- At least 4 years’ driving experience working for a humanitarian organization;
- Mechanic qualification and experience an added advantage.
- Ability to speak the local language is an added advantage.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 30 April 2020 (COB)