Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Reporting to: Logistics Officer
Duration: 4 weeks
A vacancy has arisen within DanChurchAid for Driver based in Harare. DanChurchAid (DCA) is an international organisation working in Zimbabwe through partnership with local organisations. DCA is seeking the services of a well-qualified personnel for its programmes currently being implemented in partnership with local NGO partners.
Purpose of the Position.
- The driver will provide support to the program staff by driving them around project implementation areas.
- Driving the Program staff to and from the project areas;
- Carrying out daily vehicle checks and inspections;
- Advise administration on routine vehicle services
- At least 5 O levels; holder of clean class 4 driver’s licence;
- Defensive driver certificate is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3 years, experience driving and maintaining NGO vehicles
DCA is an equal opportunity employer and all interested and qualiﬁed candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of age, race, gender, marital status and religious, political or ethnic affiliation
How to apply
Interested individuals who meet the above specifications should apply via the following link: https://dca.emply.net/recruitment/vacancyAd.aspx?publishingId=397efa3d-4b42-4b10-9c9e-57e5f7dc31a9 clearly indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email. The application must include an application letter; and a Current CV with full contact details of at least three contactable referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 4 May 2020