Action Contre la Faim (ACF) is a registered charity, founded in 1979. Action Contre la Faim operates in 24 countries. The international network of Action Contre la Faim is represented in Paris, London, Madrid, New York and Montreal. Teams in the field combat hunger on four fronts: nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation.
Driver will be responsible for the transportation of goods and staff.
- Management of the vehicle;
- Cleaning and daily checks;
- Transport Management of passengers and goods;
- Communication and reporting;
- Security of vehicle, passengers and goods;
- Ensure the maintenance of ACF vehicle and equipment by following up and respecting service dates;
- Any other administrative duties that may be assigned and travel to the field office.
- Class 4 driver’s Licence and Defensive Driving Certificate a must;
- 5 ‘O’Levels including English a prerequisite;
- Two years of experience as a professional driver with a humanitarian organization a must;
- Mechanic background an added advantage;
- Preferably a minimum age of 25 years;
- Medically fit for driving.
Forward Cover letters with up-to-date detailed CVs and clearly indicate the post applied for in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in an application form, using a link that you will get as soon as you email your application.
The link will be send to your application email within 24 hours of you submitting your application.
Deadline: 13 May 2020