Duration: 8 months
CeSHHAR Zimbabwe is an organization that specializes in sexual health, HIV and AIDS research in Zimbabwe. The organization is implementing a UNICEF funded innovative, client-centred HIV communication package for social and behaviour change for Adolescent Girls and Young Women in Harare, Buhera and Goromonzi districts.
Under the overall supervision of the Project Lead, the driver will transport people and equipment under good security conditions. Ensure maintenance of the vehicle.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and having high respect for confidentiality;
- Expected to work outside of normal office hours when required.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communications.
- Preference will be given to those having experience of working in Non-Governmental Organisations in HIV/AIDS related programmes.
- 5 O level certificate,
- Class 4 Driver ‘s licence,
- Defensive driving certificate,
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the NGO sector.
If you are interested in the above position please email your CV and application cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate the position and duty station you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 12 June 2020 (6pm)