Africare seeks suitably qualified candidates for an ANTICIPATED WFP funded Lean Season (Food) Assistance Project to be implemented in Bindura district. Selected candidates should be available to start on very short notice. Contracts will be fixed term.
- Transport people and equipment;
- Ensure care and proper maintenance of the vehicle under his/her responsibility.
- 5 O Levels;
- Defensive driving certificate;
- At least 3 years professional driving experience in an NGO setup.
- Possession of a defensive driver’s licence is a requirement;
- Possession of first aid certificate will be an added advantage.
- Experience in photography will be an added advantage.
Applications with (max two pages) curriculum vitae and succinct motivation clearly indicating availability should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Africare is an equal opportunity employer – Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Due to expected high response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that Africare does not solicit payment for any vacancies that arise.
Canvassing will not be tolerated.
Deadline: 19 June 2020 (5pm)