Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position, which has arisen at from one of our clients in the Beverage Manufacturing Industry based in Harare.
The candidate who possibly is an ex-Police Trainer will be Reporting to the Driver Training Supervisor, the successful applicant will be, among other key challenging aspects, responsible for: –
- Conducting driver training programmes, driver conversion courses and on the job training.
- Administering practical assessments to evaluate trainees on driving performance.
- Conducting theory classes for all driver training courses as assigned.
- Conducting field assessments to ensure vehicle safety standards and aesthetics are maintained.
- Ensuring our client’s public service vehicle drivers full comply with legal and internal requirements.
- Maintaining and updating driver data base.
- Liaising with Traffic Safety of Zimbabwe on driver development and accident reduction initiatives.
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications: –
- A minimum of 5 O’ levels at Grade C or better.
- Possibly an ex Police Trainer
- Possession of a clean Class 2 Driver’s licence and a valid certified driving instructor’s certificate.
- At least five years’ experience in driving articulated vehicles.
- Have the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Environmental Management Systems such as ISO 14001 and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems such as OHSAS 18001 and NOSA.
The deadline is Thursday 26 March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Related Jobs (2)
Transport and Logistics Manager – FMCG- Distribution on September 24, 2020 Full Time