Reporting to: Office Administrator
Duty Station: Harare
- Internally: Head of Programmes, Programme staff, Finance and Administration staff, Training centre staff
- Externally: CBOs, NGOs, communities, clients, banks, international stakeholders and networks
- Transporting staff to and from work station;
- Delivering and collecting a wide range of items to different stakeholders; Adhering to program time schedules;
- Ensuring that vehicles are licenced and serviced timely;
- Completing log books and report faults;
- Following traffic regulations and safety standards;
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Class 4 drivers licence;
- Defensive driving certificate;
- At least 5 years driving experience
- Good communications skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Good team player with flexible approach and ability to work creatively on own initiative;
- Person of integrity
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.
The incumbent should be prepared to start as soon as possible.
Deadline: 13 March 2020