A local NGO that envisions a Harm and disease-free society, is looking for skilled, passionate and committed professionals to implement a TB project. This project, uses a community rights and gender-based approach and innovations to end TB, targeting artisanal small-scale miners, surrounding communities and other high-risk groups. The intervention seeks to find TB cases, increase awareness and ultimately reduce TB incidence and mortality.
The positions will be based in Gweru, Gwanda, Kwekwe, Mwenezi, Chirumhanzu, Insiza, Shurugwi, Zvishavane and interested professionals should be prepared to work in both rural and urban setting.
The organisation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against gender, religion, race, creed, culture or sexual diversity and believes in safeguarding both employees and communities.
- All incumbents should be able to ride or willing to learn
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the positions mentioned below;
Summary of the job
- Responsible for the day-to-day safely transportation of employees and clients, packaging and delivering goods while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
- Should abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Five O’levels including English,
- Clean Driver’s License with a minimum of 3 years Driving experience,
- Valid Defensive Driving,
- Previous Driving Experience,
- Good Communication Skills,
- No Driving Disqualifications Within the Last Three Years,
- Patient, Pleasant,
- Attention to Detail,
- Ability to Work Under Pressure,
- Ability to Work On a Team,
- Ability to Drive Long Distances and Sit for Long Periods of Time,
- Be Physically Fit,
- Able to Meet Deadlines
Interested applicants should e-mail an application, CV, copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1200hrs 27 march 2020.